Invisalign Orthodontics Brunswick – Orthodontics Brunswick
Invisalign Orthodontics Brunswick uses a series of invisible tooth aligners to gradually shift teeth into their optimal alignment. ???
Understanding How Invisalign Works
- Before you get your first set of Invisalign aligners, you will have a consultation with one of our orthodontists, who will examine your mouth and find out the extent of alignment issues, and ensure if Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
- Using 3D technology, our orthodontist will map out a treatment plan for you, and show you what your teeth will look like at the end of the treatment.
- X-rays and impressions of your mouth with be taken and sent to the lab. The lab will multiple sets of custom aligners that you will use throughout the treatment process.
- Every two weeks you will get new aligners that continue to gradually shift your teeth into their right position. The aligners are made from BPA – free plastic and are comfortable to wear. They are also smooth, which keeps them from bothering your cheeks and gums as you straighten your teeth.
- You can remove the Invisalign aligners before you eat, brush or floss your teeth. This ensures that you maintain strict oral hygiene regime throughout the entire straightening process.
- Make sure that you wear your aligners for 20-22 hours each day to get best results. Invisalign aligners are practically invisible, so you can wear them without anyone knowing. They are comfortable to wear on a daily basis.