Holistic Dental Clinic, we provide Dental Appliances for Sleep Apnoea at a premium price. In fact, We provide custom-fitted Dental Appliances for Sleep Apnoea, developed to stop snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea.
However, Dental Appliances for Sleep Apnoea, are a powerful, agreeable, and strong alternative to CPAP therapy or corrective surgery.
Therefore, Just wearing a Dental Appliances for Sleep Apnoea while sleeping, your lower jaw will be moved forward into a comfortable position, allowing relaxation of the tissues at the back of your throat and ensuring the base of your tongue does not collapse and block your airway, giving you a safe and soundless sleep.
Hence, Most patients and practitioners prefer Dental Appliances for Sleep Apnoea Melbourne, for its comfort, convenience, and effectiveness.
Dental Appliances for Sleep Apnoea Melbourne
A growing number of men and women have discovered SomnoDent to be the perfect solution for ending snoring, treating sleep apnoea and/or improving sleep quality. Because, It is an ideal alternative treatment for patients who have been diagnosed with mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnoea or for those who have severe OSA, yet are unable or unwilling to tolerate CPAP therapy and/or surgery. It is the best solution for sleep apnea treatment Melbourne.
Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Appliances Melbourne
A basic and normal approach to treat snoring and sleep apnoea is, sleep apnoea oral appliances Melbourne. It is ordinarily called Mandibular Advancement Splints (MAS). These sleep apnoea oral appliances Melbourne, are like a mouthguard and reposition your jaw. As a reason, your lower jaw is pushed advances, making it less demanding for your aviation routes to work while you are asleep.
- Many patients find dental devices to be more comfortable and tolerable to wear as opposed to CPAP masks.
- Patients on CPAP often complain of dry, itchy noses from the air pressure drying out their sinuses. Oral devices do not have this problem.
- There is less equipment to become entangled with during sleep or knock off during slumber, for patients who are active movers during sleep.
- There is a lot less equipment involved, and therefore easier to travel with.
Cons of Dental appliances for sleep apnoea Melbourne devices
- Jaw pain, soreness, or tension
- Sore teeth and/or gums
- Excessive salivation or even dry mouth
- Possible damage or permanent change to jaw position/bite
- Loosening of dental restorations (crowns, bridges, etc)