Composite resin is the predominantly used material in the veneer fabrication process. Experienced dentist uses this material to make you smile forever. Composite veneers are cheap when compared to porcelain veneers. The added advantage of this type of veneers is they can be easily fabricated while you wait and make a same day treatment. The treatment involves insertion of a composite resin in layers of the tooth and making an exact shape, length and form. Finally, veneers need to be polished well before they form a tooth structure. Since composite cannot fill in large spaces, so experienced dentists will recommend not to go with composite veneers when you have enough space between the teeth.
What you know about Composite Veneers?
- Direct composite veneers require less preparation.
- Only one visit is enough to accomplish composite veneers, whereas Porcelain veneers are fabricated in a dental laboratory so requires minimum two visits.
- The disadvantage of this type of veneers is less durable.
- Since composite veneers are more porous hence susceptible to staining. It means you may have to adjust your diet to avoid stain causing foods.
Advantages of Composite Veneers
- Strengthens worn surfaces
- Fills small cavities
- Covers chips in teeth
- Closes gaps between the teeth
- Improves the shape of the teeth
The cost of the composite veneers is not a constraint and varies based on your requirements. Call us on (03)-93870709 to get a limited time offer.